Almost ready to test the latest prototype! Everything electrical is go, but I managed to loose my LED panel in my moves from showing my prototype in CA, visiting the bay area, and them moving from an apartment in Somerville back to school. Oops.
One of the major improvements in this prototype is simplified wiring. I did away with the ammeter (since it was on the fritz anyways), and now it is very easy to assemble with only a screwdriver. The improvement is that lots of wires don’t need to go into screw terminals now- there is a max of only two wires per terminal, and if you wrap stranded wires around solid wires, you have a pretty solid connection.
I am really looking forward into getting these into peoples hands!
2 thoughts on “GelIS Simplified”
Yes! The parts for the final revision should be in tomorrow- I will be posting an assembly and fabrication guide soon.